The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sugar scrubs are so great for exfoliating your skin, getting rid of those dead skin cells. Exfoliating with a sugar scrub can help create the appearance of smoother, glowing skin. I use a sugar scrub regularly on my skin and it really helps! You'll need just a few ingredients to make your french vanilla sugar scrub. Most, if not all of these ingredients are likely in your house already. This recipe will fill (3) 4 ounce mason jars, and should be used within about 6 months."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- Diy Fabric Basket
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home