Beautiful White Topiary
This beautiful white topiary lights up any room and works as a great gift to anyone and everyone.
STYROFOAM™ Brand Products:
- 1" x 12" x 36" Sheet, two
- Other Materials:
- Clay pot, 5"
- Gift wrap, bridal
- Acrylic craft paint: white wash, white pearl, gold
- 3/4" flat, Paintbrush
- Spray paint, gold glitter
- Ribbon, 1-1/2" x 4 yds, wired
- Silk bridal sprays, 11 small
- Pearl & floral streamers, four
- Floral wire, 6", cloth-covered
- Sharp pencil
- Serrated knife
- Old candle
- Sea sponge, small
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
Wax knife blade with an old candle. Cut from sheets of STYROFOAM brand foam three squares in each of the following sizes: 9", 8", 3". Cut two 5" squares. Stack and glue foam squares together, creating "packages". Sand rough edges with a scrap of foam.
Wrap packages. Stack and glue packages together, turning packages on an angle (refer to photograph).
Paint pot with two coats of white wash; let dry. Lightly sponge with white pearl and gold paints.
Using 3 yds of ribbon, make a six-loop bow with 12" loops and 18" tails; secure with wire. Using remaining ribbon, add two more 18" tails.
Center and glue packages to rim of flowerpot. Glue bow to top. Glue three floral sprays to center of bow and four pearl/floral streamers under bow. Glue floral sprays on corners of middle and bottom packages.
- Spray completed topiary with gold glitter.
CAUTION: Handle assembled topiary by pot only
Read NextTissue Flower Topiary