Spring Sequin Card
Use flower-shaped sequin to create a bright and shiny bouquet for a spring-themed card. This cute card design from I Love to Create is sure to dazzle.
- Aleene’s® Acid-Free Tacky Glue™
- Satin Ribbon, ½” wide pink
- Wire, green
- Cardstock, white and light pink
- Wire cutter
- Sequins, flower shape
- Personal Paper Trimmer
- Using a personal paper trimmer, cut a 7” x 9 1/2” rectangle of white cardstock and fold in half to create a 4 3/4” X 7” card.
- Using a computer or print by hand, your favorite saying or verse on the pink cardstock.
- Cut the pink paper down to a 4 1/4 “ x 6 1/2” rectangle, leaving the saying at the top of the pink paper. Using Aleene’s® Acid-Free Tacky Glue™, attach to the inside of the card.
- Cut 5, 2 inch length pieces of the green wire. Twist the bottom inch of the wires together.
- On the front of the card, glue the wires about 1 ½ “ up from the bottom.
- Apply glue to back of the flower sequins and create a 2” circle of flowers at the top of the wire to make the bouquet. Let dry.
- Cut the ribbon 6 inches in length and tie in a bow. Apply glue on the middle knot of the bow and press into place on the green wire. Refer to photo.
Read NextPotted Faux Flower Craft