Groupie Girl T and Bass Boy Tee
Stand out from the groupie crowd at your next concert with these t-shirts. Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™, Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™ and Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ let you shout out to your favorite group that you love them.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
- 23550 Silver Fine Jewel
- 23555 Apple Red Jewel
- 23556 Purple Jewel
- 23557 Royal Blue Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
- BI15784 Glacier White
- BI15790 Crimson Red
- BI15801 Ebony
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond
- Makeup sponge
- Writing utensil
- Brush, small flat for details
- Self-adhesive shelf paper
- Brush, roller or large sponge
- Craft knife and cutting mat
- Painter’s tape, low-tack
Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener in the washer or dryer. Shake bottles of paint well. Place a Fashion Form inside layers of fabric to prevent paint from seeping through.
1. Cut out square from shelf paper large enough to cover middle of shirt. Remove backing and place ‘frame’ on shirt.
2. Use roller brush or large sponge to fill in center with White Soft Fabric Paint. Let dry.
3. Print WANTED MUSICIANS using desired font. Trace lettering on shelf paper and cut out words on cutting mat using craft knife. Position onto shirt and use makeup sponge to dab in Black Soft Fabric Paint. Remove stencil. Let dry.
4. Print GROUPIE GIRL using desired font. Cut out from shelf paper.
5. Position stencils on T-shirt, using photo as a guide. Sponge Glitter Bond in stencil openings, sprinkle on Apple Red Fashion Glitter. Remove stencil.
6. Print out musical notes and guitar pick for inside Wanted poster. Create stencils using shelf paper. Position on T-shirt. Apply Glitter Bond follow with Fashion Glitter. Let dry.
7. May be washed in 72 hours. Turn inside out. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
1. Print out guitar pattern to desired size to fit on shirt. Trace guitar on shelf paper. Place on cutting mat and cut out using craft knife.
2. Remove backing and position stencil on T-shirt. Squeeze out a puddle of Glacier White Soft Fabric Paint on foil. Dab makeup sponge in paint and sponge in open areas of stencil. Remove stencil. Let dry.
3. Use Black Soft Fabric Paint to add guitar details, using paintbrush and photo as a guide. Let dry.
4. Use painter’s tape to section off area for guitar strap. See photo. Sponge in with Crimson Red Soft Fabric Paint. Let dry.
5. Find desired font and print out BASS BOY.
6. Create stencil using shelf paper and cut out words. Position onto shirt. Dab Glitter Bond in stencil openings using applicator provided. Sprinkle on Purple Fashion Glitter. Let dry. Tap off excess glitter and return to container.
7. Wait 72 hours to wash. Turn inside out. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
Read NextVintage Button Up Shirt Pattern