How to Make Fleece Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have 10 minutes then you can easily whip these fleece mittens up for your kids and for yourself! You just need two pieces of fleece for each mitten. Make them in all colors to match every coat this winter!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
- 5-Minute Flower Yo-Yo
- Lovely Lace Statement Scarf
- Kitty Fingerless Mittens Pattern
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Diy Tortilla Warmers Fro M Fabric
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plushie For Gamers
- Printable I Spy Winter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home