Quick Knotted Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A cute, knotted, turban-style headband is super simple to make. You need a little bit of knit fabric, a sewing machine, needles, and thread. A ballpoint needle will be needed since this project uses knit fabric. This project takes very little time. You could make a few knotted headbands in very little time- probably like less than 20 minutes per headband. The tutorial shows and explains each step thoroughly so these are very, very easy to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- knit fabric
- ballpoint needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home