Easy Way to Sew an Invisible Zipper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Does your project require sewing an invisible zipper? No need to feel intimidated! Here you’ll learn the best and easiest way to sew one! Invisible zippers are a lot nicer than regular zippers, they make any sewing project look neat, clean and professional. I admit it was a bit of a challenge, mainly because I don’t have an invisible zipper foot and my budget won’t be able to accommodate one in the near future. But sewing an invisible zipper is entirely possible without having a special foot."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home