Mod Podge Flower Pin
- CS11236 - Mod Podge ® Paper - Matte, 8 oz.
- CS11275 - Mod Podge ® Glitter - Hologram Gold, 8 oz.
- 1" Foam brush
- 10” x 10” piece of cotton fabric – patterned
- 10” x 10” piece of cotton fabric – polka dot
- Scrap of tulle
- Large silk flower
- Wax paper
- Large shank button
- Needle and thread
- Hot glue
- Pin back
- Tiny scrap of felt
- Iron the fabrics if needed. Place the patterned fabric on a piece of wax paper. Using a foam brush, coat the right side with a thin layer of matte Mod Podge. Place the polka dot fabric onto wax paper and using a foam brush coat with gold glitter Mod Podge. Allow to dry 1 hour.
- Peel the dry fabrics from the wax paper and cut into 3 or 4 rough circle shapes. The circles should be approximately the size of your silk flower. Cut the circles into random flower shapes; spiked, round and daisy. Cut the tulle into circles approximately the size of the silk flower.
- Separate the petals of the flower and discard the plastic stem.
- Layer the petals of the silk flower, tulle and Mod Podged petals together. Hand sew together in the center. Sew a button in the center. Hot glue a pin back to the back. Add a small piece of felt across the pin back base to cover your glue marks.