Mason Jar Sewing Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I decided it was time to get all my little sewing things into one container so I whipped up the mason jar sewing kit. Originally this jar came with jelly in it from a friend so it was already special. This is a great project to make and give as a gift. Start but cutting two felt circles the same size at the lid. Sew around the edges, leaving an opening. Fill the cavity with Glasslets and sew closed. Wrap your little beanbag in fabric, adding some Fairfield World PolyFil for extra poofiness and sew to another felt circle the size of the lid then glue to the lid. Glue ribbon around the sides of the lid being sure it is long enough to tie in a bow at the end. Let it all dry then fill the jar with tools and stick your pins in the top."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home