How To Make Fringed Handles For Handbags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fringed handles are easy to make once you use the right type of fabric. The best fabric for this type of handle is one that ravels easily with think weft and warp yarn-dyed threads woven to make a design. The best fabrics to use to make fringed handles are: Damask. brocade, linen, denim, canvas, duck, raw silk, hessian or burlap. Materials: Fabric strips (size of your handles) Pellon mid-weight (fusible or sewable) Thread to match 14 Rivets Tools: Kam tool Hole puncher Seam ripper Fabric erasable marker "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home