How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A cute and easy sewing project for a rainy afternoon. Make a kid's size apron out of the sleeve of an unwanted men's shirt. I used the sleeve of a blue shirt and a few bits from a second striped shirt for the ties and pocket. This was a super simple project that took about an hour and I am really pleased with the results. My 3 year old son is happy with his new apron too and is looking super professional in his play kitchen!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 sleeve from an adult man's shirt (cuff removed)
- 2 long strips of the same or contrasting material
- 1 piece of material for the pocket
- Sewing Machine & Thread
- Safety Pin & Chopstick (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home