Homemade Heating Pad With Rice
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Ease minor aches and pains with a homemade heating pad. This rice filled pouch is an easy sewing project to make for yourself or gifts. Sore muscles and joints are a part of life – even the simple life. A homemade heating pad is perfect for relieving minor aches and pains, and it’s easy to make. The secret to our DIY heating pad is rice. Uncooked rice can be heated and re-heated easily in a microwave. It holds a mild heat that can be placed on the skin for relaxing relief over an extended period of time."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Reversible Grocery Bag Tutorial
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern (Beginner)
- Fleece Gnome Hat Tutorial
- Tie Dye Mask DIY
- Ruffled Scrap Fabric Towel
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- Zero Waste Elastic Bowl Covers
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home