Hanging Toiletry Clutch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pack all of your shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, and other toiletry products in this super cute toiletry clutch. When folded up it's a cute little clutch that fits easily into your suitcase. When unfolded it's a fantastic hanging toiletry bag that has a zippered pouch for small items and pockets for larger items. The great thing about this project is that it's completely customizeable- change the dimensions, number, or position of the pockets and pouch to perfectly suit your needs."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- clear vinyl
- laminated cotton (1/2 yard)
- bias tape
- coordinating thread
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home