Hanging Toiletry Clutch
By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pack all of your shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, and other toiletry products in this super cute toiletry clutch. When folded up it's a cute little clutch that fits easily into your suitcase. When unfolded it's a fantastic hanging toiletry bag that has a zippered pouch for small items and pockets for larger items. The great thing about this project is that it's completely customizeable- change the dimensions, number, or position of the pockets and pouch to perfectly suit your needs."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- clear vinyl
- laminated cotton (1/2 yard)
- bias tape
- coordinating thread
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn