Free Pillow Sham Pattern
By: Susan Santoro from organized31.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You don't have to be an expert seamstress to make this gorgeous pillow sham. If I can make it, so can you! Just pick out a favorite fabric and a few simple notions and you're ready to go. The best part is that once you make one, you can make many and tailor them to your own decor or needs. I made this one for my baby as she heads off to college. She picked out a gorgeous retro print, but you can pick what you love."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rolled Ribbon Rose
- Oven Mitt Pattern
- Adorably Easy Baby Burp Cloths
- Reusable Fabric Bowl Cover Tutorial
- Turn Old Pants into New Shorts
- DIY Apron: Made from Bandannas
- Bag Handles From Twisted Fabric Scraps
- Easy Knit Dress with Pockets
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home