Fleece Ear Warmer Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fleece ear warmer headbands are perfect for exercising in the outdoors during the winter. You can put your hair up in a pony tail but still keep your ears warm. This tutorial features step-by-step instructions as well as a printable PDF of the pattern. You only need a little bit of fleece (about 1/4 of a yard!) to make this quick and easy project. Follow the instructions to make this simple one or add some embellishments to personalize it!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1/4 yard of fleece fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home