Embroidered Messenger Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This embroidered messenger bag was inspired by the embroidered turtle I made last year from a Global Artisan kit. I knew I needed to make it into something for Vada, because she’s my turtle-loving child. Vada’s in middle school this year, and is getting more social. I thought of making a petite messenger bag for her because it’s a great way to show off the fun little turtle, and she’s not into purses. She loves it, and I hope you do too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Pokémon Easter Eggs
- Ornate Picture Frame Earring Holder
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home