Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Make an easy to sew pouch or pencil case to carry around pencils, biros, sharpies and pens. Follow the detailed, step by step instructions to make a simple, lined drawstring pencil pouch that will comfortably hold a set of twelve pencils. The finished drawstring bag is 10” x 4”, small enough to fit inside a handbag. If you are new to sewing, you’ll appreciate the fact that there is no zipper installation to contend with, just an easy drawstring closure. Of course, this cute little bag doesn’t have to be used for pencils. It would be ideal for items such as crochet hooks."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Aligned Cobble Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Iceland Poppy
- Retro Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lilac Roped Bag Crochet Pattern
- Striped Sunglasses Pouch
- Beginner Sewing
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Flat Felled Seam Tutorial
- Easy Breezy Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home