Easy Sew Pencil Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Make an easy to sew pouch or pencil case to carry around pencils, biros, sharpies and pens. Follow the detailed, step by step instructions to make a simple, lined drawstring pencil pouch that will comfortably hold a set of twelve pencils. The finished drawstring bag is 10” x 4”, small enough to fit inside a handbag. If you are new to sewing, you’ll appreciate the fact that there is no zipper installation to contend with, just an easy drawstring closure. Of course, this cute little bag doesn’t have to be used for pencils. It would be ideal for items such as crochet hooks."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home