Lined Half Circle Skirt with Zipper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Making a half circle skirt is insanely easy! With this simple half circle skirt tutorial, you won’t need a pattern to make one that fits you perfectly! I love the idea of a half circle skirt instead of a full circle one for adults, because this skirt is not quite as full, making it a little more casual, easier and faster to make and sew and a great item to wear when going out with your kids at the park or when running errands"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home