How to Sew a Zipper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learning how to sew a zipper is a very important skill for sewists of all levels. With this easy tutorial you’ll soon be able to insert zippers like a pro, on any sewing projects! Have you been avoiding zippers? Sewing a zipper has never been easier with this easy and simple tutorial! In this article I put together a step by step guide on how to sew a zipper for a pouch and it can easily be adjusted to fit a bag, clutch, tote bag project or even pillow cases."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home