How to Adjust Presser Foot Tension
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every type of fabric needs a different tension of the presser foot. Here you’ll learn how to change the presser foot tension on a sewing machine according to your own project! The presser foot tension simply presses on the fabric so the sewing machine’s feed dogs can nicely pull the fabric through. If the presser foot tension is set correctly, your stitches are the same length and the fabric slides through easily. And in this short tutorial you’ll learn how to change the presser foot tension on a sewing machine."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hanging DIY Dish Towel
- 10 Minute Sewn Tote Bag
- Cleavage Be Gone
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag Free Sewing Pattern
- "8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns" eBook
- Fashionable Fabric Basket
- Warm and Fuzzy Winter Booties
- Reusable Fabric Sewn Coffee Sleeve
- "Sewing for Beginners" eBook
- Aunt Betty's Strip Pieced Potholder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo
- DIY Chalkboard Canvas
- Upcycled Artificial Sweetener Box
- DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- 39 Patterns for Pet Clothing and More Pet Crafts