Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pillow case features a fun detail of having ties on the sides. The full tutorial walks you through each step of how to make it along with pictures. I made my pillows using a cozy red buffalo check flannel fabric to provide some warmth to our bedroom for the fall and winter. Each pillow requires about a yard of fabric depending on the size of the pillow that you are making the case for (standard, queen, down filled, etc)."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- fabric for pillow case (amount depends on size of pillows, number of cases you want to make, etc)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Projects: 11 Pretty Ideas for What to Make out of Paracord
- 46 Free Crochet Patterns for Stuffed Animals
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home