How To Use Fake Flowers To Decorate For Spring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Who wants a fun, simple, and creative way to decorate for spring? Let’s create something that will last throughout the season by putting some fake flowers together made of silk and/or paper. Plus, there are some creative ways we can decorate the center of the flower using seed beads, glitter, or rhinestones giving it that creative handmade touch. Last of all, we’re going to add a magnet to the bottom. That way we can decorate our front doors or mailboxes and make our neighbors happy."
- Paper or silk flowers
- Faux flowers from dollar store
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Glitter, seed beads, or rhinestones
- Magnet buttons
NotesHave a beautiful spring!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Dollar Store Bird's Nest
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Valentines Backdrop
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Fall Kitchen Towels with Heat Transfer Vinyl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Crab Applique
- Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique
- Free Crochet Tomato Plant Pattern
- Simple Sewing Weights
- Adorable Candy Cross Pops
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home