Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders
By: Michelle Leslie from acraftymix.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"January must be one of the worst months of the year. After blowing the budget in December it feels like forever before payday happens and then Valentine's Day creeps up on you. Jikes!!! We had to be super creative and dig deep into out craft cupboard to make these faux heart shaped topiary place card holders. Would you believe they're made from a pool noodle? I kid you not. I never knew pool noddles were so versatile."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- 20 Summer Scarf Patterns
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- Tissue, Tulle and Floral Cube
- Shannon's Tips for Harvest Blocks
- Scarecrow Wreath
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home