DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This DIY Snowman Candy Holder is all about turning your trash into treasure. It's made from an old peanuts container. All you need to do is wash the container and you're ready to go. You are only painting the outside of the container, so you could fill this with either wrapped or unwrapped candy. It's a cute alternative to a boring gift bag. You could also just use it as a decoration if you prefer. Get the tutorial on Drugstore Divas here: https://www.drugstoredivas.net/diy-snowman-candy-holder-decoration-upcycle/"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home