Carrot Garland Decoration
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Springtime should be filled with all things carrots including this super easy to make and incredibly darling carrot garland decoration. The colors of orange and green are such a naturally perfect combination .This garland is made with oly*fun and Poly-fil, two products that I love from Fairfield World. This post is sponsored by Fairfield World but the ideas and opinions are my own. If you end up making this be sure to let me know how it turned out!!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home