Autumn Pom Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Autumn Pom Wreath is a fun and easy craft for kids and adults alike! To make this project you'll need small amounts of yarn, an embroidery hoop, any other bits of decor you like, glue, and a pom pom maker. Make as many poms as you like in whatever colors you like, and attach them to the hoop. Then add your own special decorations! You can add a hanging ribbon, or you can hang it right with the hoop - this versatile craft can be made for any season and any occasion! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Caron Little Crafties
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Snowman Jar
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Autumn Pom Wreath
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Fall Unicorn Pumpkin
- Printable Gingerbread Playdough Mats
- Face of Snow DIY Greeting Cards
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Frozen Snowflake Sensory Bottle
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home