Dinosaur Scrapbook Layout
This cute scrapbook layout was done for my son, who like all boys, loves dinosaurs. He got a building dinosaur kit for his birthday and I took a few pictures when he was building it.
- 1 patterned paper (Graphic 45 – My beautiful garden)
- 1 round scalloped paper (My little shoebox – blue sky)
- Chipboard shapes: dinosaur, branch, leaves (Fancy Pants – snips & snais)
- 2 green ribbons
- Letters (American crafts – Thickers) – green and brown
- Ink (colorbox)
- Use 4 3"X4" photos.
- Glue round scalloped paper on patterned paper.
- Ink the chipboard branch and leaves as desired.
- Ink chipboard dinosaur as desired. Use circles from the thickers letters: "O", "B" and "I" to create the spots on the dinosaur's back.
- Glue photos and chipboard.
- Add two ribbons. Create ruffles in the ribbons to mimic the look of grass.
- Add title. To create more dimension add a small "i" and "o" letters on top of the bigger ones.
- Add journaling around the scalloped paper.
Read NextBeach Day Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.