Sparkly Bling Rings
These Sparkly Bling Rings from I Love to Create are a great project to make with left over milk or pop bottle tops. Handmade rings like this make great sleepover crafts for young teens or something for girls to do on a rainy day! These rings are always fashionable and fun to wear any time of year!
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ (Neon)
- Tulip® Glam-It Up!™ PDA: Personal Dazzle Assistance™ (Clear Pink)
- Aleene's® Tacky Double-Stick Sheets
- Plastic pull-tabs (seals from inside plastic pour spouts from OJ and milk cartons)
- Use pen to trace top of plastic pull tabs onto Aleene's® Tacky Double-Stick Sheets and cut out circles.
- Peel backing from Aleene's® Tacky Double-Stick Sheets and place on plastic carton cap. Remove top cover of Tacky sheet to expose the adhesive.
- Decorate ring with Tulip® Glam-It Up!™ PDA: Personal Dazzle Assistance™ as desired. Sprinkle with Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ to fill in spaces. Shake to remove excess glitter.