How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A four patch quilting block is a basic unit in quilting. It is made up of four square pieces in two different colors. The colors are placed diagonally to each other. Four patches can be any size, and can be used alone as a block or as part of the pattern of a larger piece. Learn to make four patches today with this easy step by step tutorial with lots of pictures AND video for visual learners."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size4 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Retro Teardrop Trivet
- Bargello Style Halloween Table Runner
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Japanese Afternoon Quilt
- Easy Reusable Quilted DIY Calendar
- How to Restore Quilt Fabric
- Sweet Snowballs Quilt
- How to Create Different Quilting Patterns Using a Walking Foot
- Wine Club Wall Hanging
- Learning How to Square Up a Quilt Block
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home