Red Heart Evermore Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Red Heart Evermore Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Gearing up for the winter season is exactly what I'm doing right now. I've been searching for all my favorite yarns that I know will keep me nice and warm during those frigid nights. Bulky and chunky yarns are always my favorite to work with, but they're even better during this time of year. With that said, Evermore from Red Heart is my newest obsession.
Evermore not only looks cozy, but it feels cozy too. Made of 80% acrylic and 20% wool you'll find yourself knitting up multiple patterns at once. Because it's such a bulky yarn you'll find it's great for hats and scarves, mittens, shawls, wraps and sweaters. Imagine sitting by a fire wrapped in your newest bulky poncho; you're sure to catch a cozy cat nap.
This yarn is a roving style yarn that comes in a fabulous array of colors like Cabana, Cotton Candy, Emerald Isle and Mulberry. Each colorway is a perfect combination of at least three colors that complement each other beautifully. With acrylic blended with the wool this yarn makes a great choice for apparel and accessories.
Once you've worked up a project, no matter how quickly or how long it took you to make you'll want it to last forever. Being able to flaunt your work is half the fun, so you must take care of it properly. Each piece should be hand washed in cold water and laid flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you don't want to iron them or bleach them for fear of your project getting ruined. You can however have them dry cleaned, so they're taken care of professionally.
If you're looking for amazing colorways and exceptionally soft yarn then you're going to like Evermore. If you want to test the waters all you need is one skein to make a knit or crochet hat, so have at it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Chance to win Traditional Japanese Washi Paper Art Kit Giveaway!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Raffia Yarn
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home