Red Heart Evermore Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Red Heart Evermore Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.comChance to Win!
Gearing up for the winter season is exactly what I'm doing right now. I've been searching for all my favorite yarns that I know will keep me nice and warm during those frigid nights. Bulky and chunky yarns are always my favorite to work with, but they're even better during this time of year. With that said, Evermore from Red Heart is my newest obsession.
Evermore not only looks cozy, but it feels cozy too. Made of 80% acrylic and 20% wool you'll find yourself knitting up multiple patterns at once. Because it's such a bulky yarn you'll find it's great for hats and scarves, mittens, shawls, wraps and sweaters. Imagine sitting by a fire wrapped in your newest bulky poncho; you're sure to catch a cozy cat nap.
This yarn is a roving style yarn that comes in a fabulous array of colors like Cabana, Cotton Candy, Emerald Isle and Mulberry. Each colorway is a perfect combination of at least three colors that complement each other beautifully. With acrylic blended with the wool this yarn makes a great choice for apparel and accessories.
Once you've worked up a project, no matter how quickly or how long it took you to make you'll want it to last forever. Being able to flaunt your work is half the fun, so you must take care of it properly. Each piece should be hand washed in cold water and laid flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you don't want to iron them or bleach them for fear of your project getting ruined. You can however have them dry cleaned, so they're taken care of professionally.
If you're looking for amazing colorways and exceptionally soft yarn then you're going to like Evermore. If you want to test the waters all you need is one skein to make a knit or crochet hat, so have at it!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Tipping Points Knitting Needles
Beader's Delight Box
Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home