We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Edited by Shufunotomo Co., Ltd.
Gifted by Vertical Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I remember doing origami for the first time. I was in middle school and my friend and I would write each other notes and fold them up into fun origami shapes before passing them to each other. We made boxes, shapes, animals, and balloons. We’d always try to one up the other with a new cool design, and before long, I became a paper folding queen!
Now, several years later, my love of origami still remains strong, only now it’s for a different purpose. As a renegade baker, I look to origami to package my baked goods, as well as the crafts and projects I sell. That’s why I’m so glad that I found Practical Origami: Folding Your Way to Everyday Accessories.
Practical Origami is filled with great uses for paper, from unique and clever gift wrapping ideas to coasters, cards, and great organizational ideas. Each project is laid out step by step, with helpful illustrations and directions that are simple and easy to follow.
As I worked my way through Practical Origami, I came across the perfect Father’s Day craft…these cute Shirt and Tie Cards and Envelopes. They’re really the cutest things ever and so easy to make. You can fill them with a gift certificate, gift card, or just a loving and meaningful message for dad.
With the help of Practical Origami, you may never have to buy a card, gift bag, gift box, or food container ever again!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Touch of Yak Lion Brand Yarn
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Win a Two-Tray Box from Creative Options!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home