Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Momenta, a brand known for fabulous paper crafting supplies, now has a die cutting machine to rival the best. The easy-to-use Freestyle Die Cutting Machine is wonderfully designed for your paper crafting needs. It includes everything you need for cutting and embossing using cardstock, vellum, foil, glitter, and aluminum.
I love how simple this die cutting machine is to assemble and start using right away. All you need to do is attach the handle and it is ready for your crafting needs. The instructions are simple to follow even if you have never used a die cutting machine. A base plate, plus two top plates are included for use, depending on whether you are cutting or embossing. I tested both functions and was pleased with the results. The handle is easy to turn and the finished pieces speak for themselves. Both thin and thick metal dies work well and won't damage the plates or machine.
The Freestyle is perfect for using with cardstock to add embellishments to handmade cards, as well as scrapbooks. I was able to crank out, pun-intended, all my holiday cards in just one afternoon. The 6" platform is compatible with the fabulous accessories from Momenta, as well as other popular brands.
I especially like how small this machine folds up to be. That, along with the light weight of less than 8 pounds, make it easy to take on the go and craft from anywhere. Whether new to paper crafts, or a seasoned crafter, you will find this a fantastic tool to add to your collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home