Extreme Glitter Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter Paint
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’ll admit, I love the look of sparkly projects, but I hate using glitter. It gets everywhere except where I need it to be, it’s impossible to remove from clothes and skin, and it always rubs off the project.
So when I decided to try Extreme Glitter paint from Plaid, I was skeptical at first. I didn’t want the glitter to rub off of my work or be impossible to remove if I got paint on my hands. Thankfully, Extreme Glitter paint did not disappoint, and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally found a way to add the sparkle back into my crafting!
Extreme Glitter Paint is perfect for adding a soft sparkly sheen to wood, plastic, terra cotta, and most other porous surfaces. Once dry, the glitter adheres to the surface of your project, so it won’t rub or flake off.
Simply apply Extreme Glitter paint in thin coats using a paint brush to your work surface. It will look dull at first, but once it dries, you’ll notice the sparkle! To get the ultimate effect, no more than 3 coats should be applied.
Since it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, Extreme Glitter paint is a great staple to have in your craft stash. It will help you add all the sparkle you need without the frustration of having to deal with loose glitter!
Colors reviewed: Gold 2771, Peridot 2776, Rose 2773
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home