Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This review and giveaway includes 3 skeins of Berry Burst (3.5 oz/100 gms & 109 Yards/100 MT and is a super fine acrylic. This collection has over 40 prints and solids including baby colors. It is the softest yarn I’ve ever felt. It is recommended for quick stitch projects and has easy care instructions. I loved that Premier included a recommendation that this yarn is perfect for crafting. I loom knitted winter caps for my family as a gift for an upcoming family vacation and also had a blast making yarn flowers using the Clover Hana-Ami loom. I did give a skein to a crocheter who gave it the thumbs-up. I have to admit I loved the “print” or variegated colors. I had no idea you could buy yarn that would give you a striped pattern as you knit or crochet. WOW! I’m sure that is old hat to seasoned knitters and crocheters, but for this beginner it was an amazing cool factor. The yarn was so pretty and so soft I wanted to work with it all day. I know you’ll fall in love with this sweet yarn just like I did.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
- Chance to Win a Juniper and Swiss Dot Fabric Stacker Set!
- Fiskars Fuse
- Create with Copics: Beginner's Guide Online Class
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- No Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
- Win Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps!
- Rit Dye
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cupcake Kids Apron
- Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Hdc Heart Hat
- 18" C2c Alphabet Square
- Crochet Braided Headband
- C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Summer Summer Hat
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Suzette's Chunky Afghan
- Top Knot Crochet Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home