Pawfect Pet Treat Canisters
What a creative craft idea for the favorite pet in your life! These Pawfect Pet Treat Canisters from Delta Creative are a great gift for Fido. Make one for your dog, cat or any other pet today!!
- Delta Perm-Enamel Paint ( Surface Conditioner 45 852 0802, Citrus 45005, Ultra White 45029, Red Red 45033, Mediterranean Blue 45038)
- Stencil Mania (Pets 97 0880710)
- 1” Wash Brush
- #8 shader
- Brush Basin
- Palette Paper
- Paper Towels
- Cosmetic Wedge Sponges
- Foam Plates
- Sea Sponge
- Decorative Ribbon (if desired)
- Wooden Tags (if desired)
Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning.
- Wash and dry glass well.
- Apply surface conditioner according to instructions on label.
- Basecoat jars with citrus yellow.
- When dry, use a sea-sponge to apply Ultra White. Use plenty of paint and use pressure when pouncing. When dry, go back 1-2 times more to add a more dimensional finish.
- Position stencil as desired. TIP- you may need to use scissors to separate the stencil design in order for them to fit nicely on your surface.
- Pounce over stencil lightly with Red/Red or Meditteranean Blue according to photograph.
- TIP- after dipping foam wedge into paint, try to remove as much as possible on paper towel before applying to projects. If darker color is desired, repeat.
- Dip your fingertip into paint and run your finger lightly around edge of glass and raised areas, or use painters tape to create a stripe around the glass jar. Pounce with desired color.
- Finish off with ribbon and tags.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Pet Crafts"
Find crafts for your furry friends, whether dogs, cats or other pets. These pet crafts help you decorate your home and include your furry family members.
Sign Up for the Free Pet Projects Newsletter