Kitty Treat Jar
Store those snacks for Tigger in his own treat jar made with painted kitty.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG04 - Sand --- NEW!!
- DAG31 - Baby Pink --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG163 - Honey Brown --- NEW!!
- DBL1000-B - Liner 0
- DBR2002-B - Round 2
- Foam plate
- 1/2 and 1 1/4 in. round foam pouncer brushes
- Glass canister: Anchor Hocking Item 85976
Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface before painting.
- Use 1 1/4" pouncer dipped in Honey Brown to make circle for cat head. Use round brush to make small triangles for ears on top of head. Let dry.
- Use 1/2" pouncer dipped in Sand to make small circle for cat's muzzle. Use round brush to paint stripes at upper sides of cat head. Let dry.
- Use liner brush and Baby Pink to paint inverted triangular nose and small triangles for inside ears; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Black to paint lines for whiskers and mouth; make small Black dots for eyes. Paint words "GOOD KITTY", using paw prints for letter O; let dry.
Read Next3 Minute Doggy Sock Toy