"Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics" free eBook from DecoArt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics free eBook from DecoArt
Create seasonal decor for every room in your home!
No matter what the occasion, Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics, the newest free eBook from DecoArt, is sure to inspire you. With home decor projects that are perfect for summer, fall, winter, and spring, this eBook is all you need to make sure that your home is ready for every celebration. Start off your crafting journey with an introduction to Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylic Paint. Learn about different painting surfaces, how to obtain the finish you want, and several other tips and tricks that are sure to help you along the way. Once you have the basics, dive into Painting the Seasons with a lovely selection of spring crafts. Make gifts for Mother’s Day, create a super cute baby shower banner, and learn how to give a fun marbled finish to your Easter eggs. Progressing through summer, fall, and winter, Painting the Seasons gives you 20 stunning projects to help you celebrate every season in style!
Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™
Easter Marbled Eggs (pg. 5): Try a non-traditional approach to decorating eggs this year with a marbelizing technique on eggs that you can use year after year.
Mother's Day Gift Pot (pg. 9): Surprise mom with two gifts in one by giving her a flower or plant in a hand-painted terra cotta pot.
Father's Day Painted Tool Box (pg. 20): Paint a unique Father's Day tool box for dad and fill it with all his garage must-haves.
Fourth of July Wood Blocks (pg. 24): Transform plain wooden blocks into a fun summer decoration for the Fourth of July.
After School Snack Caddy (pg. 39): Don't let the kids spoil their dinner! Quiet the after school hunger with this cute snack box.
Thanksgiving Burlap Place Setting (pg. 49): This placemat and napkin ring duo will add fall colors to your Thanksgiving decorating.
Cardboard Christmas Tree (pg. 52): Simple cardboard trees of varied sizes may be inexpensive, but they add a sophisticated and modern look to your holiday decor.
Valentine's Pillow Ornaments (pg. 60): Celebrate love with these heart-shaped accents, perfect for hanging in a kitchen or entryway.
Download your free copy of Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics today!
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting. For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks! You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Decorating your home has never been so easy. With the projects you'll find in Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics, you'll be able to add seasonal decor to your home no matter what the occasion. With 20 projects you're sure to love, this free eBook is the perfect way to make your home beautiful.
Download this eBook from iTunes (iPad-Friendly)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Unicorn Spit Wood Slice Rainbow
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- DIY Bike Planter Garden Craft
- Rainbow Abstract Art
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- "Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint" free eBook
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home