We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Dimensional paint and paint marbling are so fun! I just love playing with paint, I find it incredibly relaxing and enjoyable. Both of these techniques require the right products used the right way. Today I plan on helping you with both. In this tutorial you will learn some marbling techniques and make a set of four 12" square canvases. After that you will paint a bright and happy dimensional flower that covers all 4 of the canvases."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick Colorful Mason Jar Craft
- Glitter Galaxy Rocks
- Absurdly Simple Watercolor Landscape
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Charming Country Mason Jars
- Harry Potter Kindness Rocks
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Simple Watercolor Hearts Painting Idea
- Painted Address Flower Pots
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home