Holly Painted Wood Ornament
Hang this holly ornament in festive red and green of the season on your holiday tree this year.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- Foam plate
- #8 flat brush
- Three wood 1/2" roundhead plugs
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 8" length of 3/8" ribbon (We used Michael's #D23647.)
- Unfinished wood pieces: 1" disc/circle; three 1 5/8" spruce trees
- Use Festive Green to paint three tree shapes and circle; let dry.
- Use Tuscan Red to paint roundhead plugs and let dry.
- Refer to photo for placemen of holly leaves. Glue wide ends of tree shapes to circle, with edges touching at widest point. For berries, glue roundhead plugs over center area of leaves.
- For hanger, fold ribbon in half with opposite sides of ends aligned together to form loop; glue ends together and to back of ornament shape.