Simple Brown Bag Christmas Ornament
Brown bags aren't just meant to keep your sandwich safe. Instead, use them for easy Christmas sewing crafts you can make in an afternoon. A Simple Brown Bag Christmas Ornament adds a traditional, vintage look to any Christmas tree. This ornament is easy to make and is a lovely way to decorate your tree this holiday season. With bright reds and soft browns and whites, this ornament is the perfect winter accessory to have on display all season long. Adding rustic-looking Christmas home décor pieces to your space is a fantastic way to decorate for the holiday without overwhelming your space. Understated and homey ideas make sure your Christmas house is a home instead of an overly decorated department store. Rustic Christmas ideas like this one transform your space while keeping it comfy.
- Spellbinder's ornament and snowflake dies
- Glitter: Martha Stewart
- Spray Adhesive
- Jingle Bells: Westrim
- Brown felt branch: Prima
- Berry Sprig: Michaels
- Red Posies: Doodlebug
Make ornaments to cover your entire Christmas tree! This collection of 48 Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments is a great one to have on hand for holiday decorating. Not only do ornaments make for quick and easy projects, but they're great gift ideas and stocking stuffers for everyone on your list! Take the stress out of holiday shopping and create your own gifts this season, starting with the awesome projects in this collection!
- Use Spellbinder's ornament die to cut a lunchbag. Crinkle pieces and then flatten.
- Sew pieces by hand and stuff with a bit of cotton batting.
- Use Spellbinder's snowflake dies to cut through cream felt.
- Spray snowflakes with spray adhesive and sprinkle with glitter.
- Adhere Prima felt piece, berry sprig, jingle bells, and glittered snowflakes to ornament.
- Adhere red posies to center of snowflakes.
- Punch hole to top of ornament and thread with twine.
If you're looking for even more Christmas ornaments, this collection of Homemade Christmas ornaments are not only a fun craft for decorating your own home, but they also make for perfect holiday gifts.
Read NextCrochet Angel Tree Topper