Circles and Pearls Bracelet
Playfully embracing the circle motif that’s all the rage in jewelry today, this strikingly simple bracelet also features the whimsical new Beadalon polyester chain. Twisted metal rings contrast in texture with smooth faux pearls and fabric chain for a modern and chic design.
- 1 530-1573 8mm faux pearls
- 21 314B-144 twisted silver plated circles
- 2 5.5” segments 340M-210 black polyester chain
- 1 small silver plated toggle clasp
- 21 ball tip head pins
- 3 10mm silver plated jump rings
- 6mm oval silver plated jump rings
- 42 4.5x6mm oval silver plated jump rings
- Designer Ergo Round Nose Pliers
- 2 pairs Designer Ergo Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Ergo Cutter
- bead mat
- Remove 2 5.5” segments of polyester chain with scissors.
- Create 20 coil topped ball tip pearl dangles.
- Attach 2 chain lengths together on both ends using 10mm jump rings.
- Attach clasp to jump rings using 2 6mm oval jump rings for toggle bar and one 6mm oval jump ring for toggle circle.
- Attach dangles along chain links using 4.5x6mm jump rings working to opposite sides of the links in the following order: skip first two links attach a pearl on 3rd link, circle on 4th link and repeat alternating between pearls and circles until final pearl on next to last link. On second chain, start with a circle and alternate as before ending on a circle on next to last link.
- Work back through design to ensure all jump rings are closed.
Read NextCopper Kimono Necklace