Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Every baby needs a few pairs of wool booties to keep little toes warm and snug during the first year before shoes are needed, writes Hadley Fierlinger in Vintage Knits for Modern Babies (Ten Speed Press). These easy-to-knit booties stay on kicking little feet with the help of tiny pom-pom ties. (See instructions at the end of this piece for how to make the pom-poms.) After baby has grown out of them, save them in a memory box for the child to see how tiny his or her feet once were."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reveal The Letter Colour Pages
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Sleepy Time Molly
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Charismatic Pillow
- Kelsey Stocking
- C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home