Polar Bear Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Polar Bear Sweater is a sweet basic raglan created using a contrasting color for the sleeves and collar. It is made with Lion Brand Yarn Feels Like Butta in Stockinette Stitch. The face is created with duplicate stitch and the ears are knit separately and sewn in place when the sleeves are sewn in. This is an easy level pattern that requires basic knit, purl, increasing and decreasing as well as picking up stitches for the collar."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home