We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi knitters! As I mentioned in my previous post, when I finish a project and still have some yarn left, I try to make use of it by creating accessories for the main piece. So first I made the Hashtag Jacket, then with the leftover yarn I made the Hashtag Slouchy, and now, made with the last remains of the skeins, I present to you the Hashtag Mittens. Making mittens was a challenge for me at first, because it took me a while to get used to the double pointed knitting needles, a must for knitting a small tube shape. In addition to that, I was using more than one yarn, and adopting the mosaic pattern into the mittens' pattern, all at the same time. But the result was worth the hard work, and I'm very pleased with these mittens. 2020 was the year of hats for me, so maybe this year will be the year of mitten projects. Be sure that I'll share my future designs with you all. Stay safe and healthy and have happy knitting days!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home