We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! knitting with cotton yarn can be a challenge since it lacks elasticity a little bit. When I ordered Paintbox yarn, I was eager to get my hand on this beautiful yarn pack I found online, a palette of four colors. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that the yarn I purchased was made from cotton, so It took me a while to figure out what it would be suitable for. I finally decided to turn this yarn into a spring jacket. First, I decided that this palette needed a primary color added to it for my new project, and black yarn seemed to be the right choice, from there I got to work on the design. As my followers know, I'm an old fan of mosaic patterns, so I chose the hashtag pattern for my jacket. I think it’s both beautiful and intricate looking. I am very satisfied with the final product, and I think it would be a wonderful piece to wear next spring. When writing the instructions, I've tried to make them as clear and simple as possible, so I hope you have fun making this jacket. I also made a matching slouchy from the remaining yarn, which I will post later. Another surprise accessory is still in the making, so stay tuned. Stay safe and healthy my fellow knitters and crocheters, and I hope you have a wonderful new year! "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home