We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Funfetti knit sweater pattern is a simple raglan sweater knitting pattern. If you’re not familiar with the term raglan, it’s a sweater knit either top-down (like this one) or bottom-up where the shoulders are shaped through increases or decreases. This construction makes it completely seamless! Knit with chunky yarn and fun bright colors it’s perfect for the end of winter days. Choose to make yours with 3/4 sleeves or classic long sleeves, both options are given in the pattern. The eyelet details at the shoulders add a bit of fun to this simple design. Don’t worry, they are much easier to knit than they look! /PATTERN DETAILS • Sizes XS to 5XL (refer below for details) • Intermediate level • Top-down • Knit in the round • Seamless • 3/4 sleeves and long sleeve options • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5.5 mm/ US 9 circular knitting needles. • 6.5 mm / US 10.5 circular knitting needles • Chunky (size 5) Tiny Teal Handcrafted yarn (100% Superwash Merino, 100m / 109 yards, 100g): o Color Funfetti 4 (5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9) skeins o Color Deep Turquoise 2 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) skeins • 4 stitch markers (make sure you have 1 marker distinctly different from 3 others) • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. /SIZE DETAILS The Funfetti sweater is available in the following sizes: XS to 5XL. Final bust measurements are: 75 (85, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155) cm or 29.5 (33.5, 37.5, 41.25, 45.25, 49.25, 53.5, 57, 61)” Sweater lengths are: 63 (64, 65, 66, 67, 68.5, 68.5, 69, 69) cm or 24.75 (25, 25.5, 26, 26.5, 27, 27, 27.25, 27, 25)” The sweater is designed with a close fit, zero ease around the bust."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, 10.5 or 6.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Sunset Blanket
- Spring Wall Hanging
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark A Smile
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home