Follow My Lines Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
" Hi Everyone! So, A little backstory about this shawl: I had this yarn for more than a year and a half, tried some ideas using it, But none of them were any good, and the yarn went back on my shelf. This month, I am into knitting lines, ribs and stripes, and got inspired by them, so here we are. Just follow my lines to get this shawl. I hope you try it, it is really easy to make if you follow the instructions with patience. Good luck! Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Alize Happy Baby Soft: (65% acrylic, 35% polyamide, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 330 m/ 361 yds): color No. Orange, 483: 3 skeins. Knitting needles, size 4.5 mm/ US 7. Tapestry needle. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
- Rustic Felted Crochet Bowl With Wooden Handles
- Cute Pyramid Pouch- Free Pattern
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home