All About Hearts Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello everyone! this is the promised accompanying piece to my All About Hearts Scarf, and the last post of this year's February Head wear series. I had a lot of fun this month designing different kinds of hats, and the response to them has been more than amazing, so thank you all! Please tune in for next month's projects. Level: Intermediate Materials: Yarn: Nako Vison (100% premium acrylic, 100 g/ 3.53 Oz, 195 m/ 213 yds). Color number 62, Light Cream: 1 skein. Size U.S. 7/ 4.5 mm knitting needles. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home