Easy Boxy Knit T-Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Just because you are a beginner or a novice knitter doesn't mean that you can't make a beautiful sweater! This easy pattern features the option to make various sizes and it's super simple. Using simple knit and purl stitches you will create a stylish sweater that can be worn off the shoulder. There is no difficult shaping or even increasing or decreasing. Wear a long sleeve underneath during the winter, or a tank under the top in the summer! A gorgeous year-round option!"
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chunky Knitted Snowman
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Quick Knit Baby Beanie
- Knit Back Scrubber
- Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Half Fisherman Ribbed DIY Headband
- The Cascades Knit Scarf
- Little Black Tank Beginner Knit Pattern
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home