Aqua Tides Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello, my fellow knitter! Today I bring you another project done using Caron's One Pound yarn. This skein has been with me for a year, and I've been mulling over how to turn it into something special. This week I started working on it, and I have to tell you, working with this yarn went smoothly and with great ease. At the request of some of my dear followers, I have included a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to start knitting a garter pattern edge shawl (such as this one). You will also find a link down below for how to cast off this shawl and other similar ones. I hope you all enjoy making and wearing this shawl! See you in the next post. Level: Intermediate Materials: Caron One Pound, 16 oz/ 453.6 g, 812 yds/ 742 mt, 100% acrylic, in color “Aqua”, 10622: 1 skein. Size U.S.10/ 6 mm circular knitting needles 40"/ 100 cm long. Tapestry needle. Ring stitch marker"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home